Available end February 2012 - This stunning penthouse has wow factor from the minute you walk into the impressive and light flooded hallway. The layout of the property makes it feel very spacious and the high standard of finish adds to the overall luxury of the property. Situated in one of the most desirable developments available, this spectacular apartment will appeal to the high achieving client requiring a spacious layout, 3 bedrooms and arguably the best views available in any development in Belfast.
The large and spacious hallway divides this accommodation to provide access to both sides of the Abercorn basin, providing uninterrupted views over the city landscape, the Antrim plateau and views towards the Harland and Wolf cranes. Balcony access is available from all the major rooms in the apartment with the outside deck circling around the whole property.
All three bedrooms are large double bedrooms. All bedrooms have access to the outside decked balconies. The master is en-suite to a luxury shower room. There is also a luxury family bathroom with wall hung toilet, designer sink, bath and over bath shower.
The living space is open plan kitchen, dining and living area with feature gas letterbox fireplace. Double sliding floor to ceiling windows and patio doors lead onto a large decked area with full views towards the city skyline and the Antrim plateau.
This apartment is unlikely to be available for long so we invite viewings and applications immediately.
Off street parking
- The PCM rent includes rates
- Stunning Penthouse Apartment Located in the Arc, Titanic Quarter
- Excellent Location with All the Amenities of Belfast City Centre within Easy Walking Distance
- Secure Parking in underground garage
- Utility room with washer dryer, home entertainment controls and piped stereo system, with stereo speakers in every room
- Open plan kitchen, diner, living area with direct access to a large deck .
- Impressive entrance hall with feature ceiling glass, lighting system and views both to the front and rear of the building.
- 3 good sized double bedrooms
- Substantial outside space ideal for year round entertaining